Donation Wing

Come here first and read the rules before you post. Other information you need to will be posted here.
SalyaDarken
Dark Admin
Dark Admin
Design Rank: Moon
Writer Rank: Unknown
LUNA Rank: Rose

Donation Wing

Post by SalyaDarken »

Welcome to the Tainted Onez's Donation Information Station! This a guide geared towards answering all your possible questions regarding how donations work here at TOZ. If you find that you still have questions, feel free to ask them below!

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Why do we need to give TOZ donations? Can't you just pay for things?
A: There is no obligation to donate to TOZ. However if you do, you will help keep Tainted Wingz and Tainted Onez up and running. Meaning this forum is never disappear on you. Plus it would help Salya out if you do so.

Q: Okay...you have a point there. But just where, exactly, would my contributions go?

A: Well your contributions would go to keep Tainted Onez add-free as well as help get more things added. Maybe in the future, We will host a giveaway or something.. Just keep a look out.

Q: Do I get any say in where my donation goes?
A: Money will be distributed evenly unless we are contacted via Email at angelofdeath019@yahoo.com or salyadarken@taintedwingz.xyz otherwise.

Q: I would like to donate but unfortunately don't have the funds to right now. Is there anything else I could donate?
A: At this time, No. Sorry. We don't have a giveaway or an offline shop that you can donate to.

Q: Aside from doing a good deed, is there anything in it for me personally?
A: Of course! We are deeply grateful for your contribution and have constructed four exclusive goodie packages for your use around the forum! Members who donate will also be added to the donated group regardless of their donation amount and will listed in our monthly Newspaper. We appreciate all donations and would like to thank each of you accordingly! The full list of all donation packages is shown below:
Dark Star Pack ($5 Donation)
~ 500 Gold
~ Ritual Stamp Pack Ticket
~ An exclusive stamp

Lost Heart Pack ($10 Donation)
~ 1000 Gold
~ Calamity Stamp Pack Ticket
~ 1 Free sprite
~ An exclusive stamp

Broken Moon Pack ($15 Donation)
~ 1500 Gold
~ Free Username Change Ticket x1
~ Ritual Stamp Pack Ticket x2
~ 2 Free sprites
~ An exclusive stamp

Eternal Darkness Pack ($20 Donation)
~ 2000 Gold
~ Free Username Change Ticket x2
~ Calamity Stamp Pack Ticket x3
~ Three free sprites of your choosing
~ Some kind of Graphic
~ An exclusive stamp
Q: So I've donated! ...Now what do I do?
A: Once you have donated, please contact SalyaDarken via PM to verify that your donation has gone through. Once that is done, you should receive a PM from her containing your donation package.

Q: Great! Now that I have my goodies, when can I use them and how do I do so?
A: You can use your goodies whenever you want. When you decide to use your ticket, you must PM and inform SalyaDarken before doing so.
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImage

Return to “Rules and Information”